Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

FFI #104



1. I must visit France again before I die.

2. You can't stop breathing.

3. I wish I never had to buy diapers (M is actually using "pull up" pants) again.

4. Learning to take sick days off from work has helped me change my life.

5. I know the song wheels on the bus (and various other kids sing-alongs) by heart.

6. If I weren't so afraid, I would knit with mohair!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to vegging & knitting M's hat, tomorrow my plans include trying to get over my cold and finishing M's hat and Sunday, I want to get over my cold completely!

Copyright © Smariek Knits 2005-2008. All full copyright rights are reserved by Smariek Knits.

8 stitch(es):

Aunt Kathy said...

Hmm sounds like you really are ready to get over that cold, lol.

I know many preschool songs too, and I sing them even when it's just me here, yikes.

Janet said...

I am with you on #1!!! Thanks for playing :-)

Unknown said...

If you every played that old game Oregon Trail, you know that rest is the most important thing when one is ill.
Hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

You know when you're a mother when you know all the kids songs by heart! My kids think I'm nuts when I sing along to Dora or SpongeBob or whatever other cartoon I've learned the lyrcis to.
I hope you get over that cold soon.

In My Opinion said...

Wow you and Janet could go to Paris together and bring me along!

The blogger on the bus goes type type type...yeah we make up all kinds of different people. Those buses can be interesting places.

Jean said...

Think of all the yarn you could buy when she's out of diapers! (There that should make you feel better). Positive thoughts and focusing on your breathing is important, plus a little honey stirred into hot water is very soothing. Take Care.

Anonymous said...

LOL #2!
:)

Tintin.Tetay said...

thanks for dropping by my site. :)

@ No. 3: I guess moms all over the world share the same sentiments.

Have a happy new year! :)