Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Flacon Cloth

Note:
1. More Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.
2. Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

.
Here's another lace cloth. I know most people prefer the solid fabric cloths, but as you can see, I really love lacy cloths! And they also tend to work well with variegated yarn. That's a plus cuz I picked up a lot of variegated yarn before I realized that I could do more with the solids. This cloth is inspired by BW3 p170, and is knit in S&C Spring Swirl. I thought it was neat how most of the yellow in this variegated yarn ended up on the left side of the cloth. This is definitely different from the usual zig-zag color pooling I get with many of the variegateds.

Stitches used in this cloth include:
Flacon, BW3 pg 170
Garter Stitch, BW1 pg 10
Stockinette Stitch, BW1 pg 10

Please email me if you would like your photo and a link to your blog (if you have one) to appear in My Readers' Gallery.
.

Flacon Cloth pattern can be downloaded from:
Flacon Cloth Pattern on box.com . No registration required for this link..

Note: Pattern was updated on 11/7/07 to fix typos. Thanks Candice for spotting them!


.

1 stitch(es):

Grace said...

your lace clothes are beautiful I will go to Ravelry and pick more as my favorites, You need to pick favorites too!!! I know the page says underconstruction but it works If you find something you like and click on it there is a bar in the upper right that you can click and it will appear in your favorites page, its fun selecting the awesome knitting thats being done!