Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Angelina Cable Fingerless Mitts Pattern

.
Related posts:
22Jan2009 post (Angelina Cable Fingerless Mitts Pattern download page)
14Jan2009 post (3 Photos - Adult Size)
11Jan2009 post (3 Photos - Kindergartener Size)
07Jan2009 post (1 Photo - Kindergartener Size)
05Jan2009 post (2 Photos - Toddler Size)
04Jan2009 post (3 Photos - Toddler Size)


I've received requests for the pattern for the basic mitts you saw here, here, and here. I've been trying to type up an outline all week, but it's been a crazy week and I hadn't had time to sit down and do it until now (plus my short attention span didn't help). Well, here it is:



Well that's all for now, just a quickie post. Gotta go watch CSI live cuz Tivo is busy recording 2 hrs of Bones tonight (followed by Burn Notice). Gotta hate when shows overlap!

Copyright © Smariek Knits 2005-2009. All full copyright rights are reserved by Smariek Knits.

6 stitch(es):

Aunt Kathy said...

Oh man, I bet I forgot to tape AI... I wasn't home. I did tape CSI though, grrrr

Jean said...

Once again thank you for your generosity. These will be on my to do list for later this year - (I'm a little enthusiastic and my To Do list keeps growing). Did you find your wayward DPN? I just ordered some more from Knitpicks. It has finally cooled down and we have rain now, so maybe Udon is in order for Sunday.and my desire to knit has returned.

Virtuous said...

I got a thing for mitts right now! :o) They are in the air!!

Poethead said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this pattern for us. I love it!

Georgi said...

I am so glad you posted this. My daughter works in a cold office and has wanted a pair for a while. Guess what my next project is? Thank you!

hakucho said...

I can't even get ch 25 anymore. They stopped broadcasting the analog signal. Have to get the digital converter box set up. Fox has too many good shows to miss! Then the next question will be: "will I be able to use my VCR, watch tv and tape a show on another channel?" I have the feeling the answer is no :(