Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Double Lattice Cloth...

Note:
1. More Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.
2. Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.


Oopsie. I've just discovered this draft post from way back in 2006 which I never posted! Oh well, better late than never, right? It's the Double Lattice pattern from BW2 pg 152. Yes, it's one of the more boring patterns, since it is one of my earlier works. But I do promise something more interesting soon (not referring to the Teardrops Cloth, which I have ready to post). This cloth is about 6.75" W by 8.75" H.

Stitches used in this cloth include:
Double Lattice, BW2 pg 152
Seed Stitch, BW1 pg 11

Please email me if you would like your photo and a link to your blog (if you have one) to appear in My Readers' Gallery.



Double Lattice Cloth pattern can be downloaded from:
Double Lattice Cloth pattern from Box.com (no registration required, just click on link & save file)




.

6 stitch(es):

hakucho said...

I love this one. Thanks for the pattern :)

Kate said...

Ah! I disagree with what you said about this cloth being boring. I think it's a beautiful stitch pattern and that you made a wise decision by using it for a dishcloth.

Anonymous said...

There is NOTHING boring about this pattern - I love it!

Anonymous said...

Your pdf link is not working :(

Anonymous said...

This is my FAVE wash cloth to use! It is beautiful and extremely functional.

Gina said...

I don't think this is boring AT ALL. I heart it! :-) You have awesome patterns!