Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My smallest project yet



I've found that my knitting projects have gotten much smaller since M was born ... as you have noticed, my latest thing has been dishcloths. Well, I've found something even smaller than dishcloths! I've discovered how to do an I-Cord! I started knitting my very first I-Cord and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was. I don't know why I had the impression that it was a hard thing to do. And with only 3 stitches, I can easily finish a row & quickly tend to M when she gets fussy about me knitting. I don't think my knitting can get any smaller than this, can it? And to give you an idea of how slow my knitting has been lately, the I-Cord above is the result of 3 days worth of knitting it. I know, pretty pathetic. I'm working my I-Cord on a 32" circular needle because I don't have any DPNs. The cord is a pain to deal with, but it was the only available US7 (4.5mm) needle I had...

.

0 stitch(es):