Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A little white box


Lookie what I got ... another little white box with just a few balls of Highland Silk yarn. The green one on the right side is the Super Tweed. The Highland Silk yarn is so nice, I'm thinking I need to trade in my Baby Silk and Baby Cashmere for Highland Silk instead. I guess I feel this way because I can see myself finishing something using Highland Silk. I just don't see myself getting much done with fingerling weight yarn at the rate I'm knitting these days. The red or green will become a cable scarf for T, and I need to make my mom something.

Teatime ... I made a pot of Teavana's 9 Treasures green tea, a "blend of green tea, white tea, and green Pu-erh Tuo Cha (Teacakes), with strawberries, pineapple and citrus fruit pieces." I think this would be good for iced tea, but I never make iced tea myself. I probably should have made a pot of black tea, cuz I could really use an extra boost in caffeine today. The alarm clock woke me up at 6:15am this morning because DH had to get to work by 8:30am for an allday class. It's gonna be a long day for me. DH won't get home until late cuz he also has a meeting after his allday class, so it's up to me to give M a bath by myself & try to get her to sleep. It's the sleep part than worries me because she goes to sleep faster/easier with DH than with me. Then we do it all over again tomorrow since DH's class is 2 consecutive days...

Trying to figure out how to finish off the pink & white hat I'm working on. I wasn't sure I would have enough pink yarn for the stripes at the top of the body, but I managed it. Now I'm thinking, could I manage to do a pink & white striped decrease at the top? Or not risk running out of yarn and do it all in white.

I received an email from my MDKAL exchange partner informing me that she received the Twin Leaf Cloths I sent her. Now that she has received them, I will post the pattern soon...

.

0 stitch(es):