Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Dress Dishcloth #4

.



Pattern: Dishcloth Dress by Knit N Sew Studio
Yarn: Sugar & Cream, Shades of Green
Needles: 5 mm

Look, it's another dress dishcloth! I was not happy with the way I did this one. After making 3 of them, you'd think making a 4th would be a piece of cake. But I botched. I worked up one side of the dress and bound off 4 stitches as directed. But I goofed where I was supposed to work the chain with a crochet hook. Instead, I cut my yarn and threaded it through the last loop after binding off. Oops! As a result, I ended up having to weave in 6 ends, 5 of which were all up there at the top of the dress. It's a bit lumpy back there as a result.



.

1 stitch(es):

historicstitcher said...

too cute!

found you through Ravelry... thanks for sharing your patterns!!

erika