Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Someone knitted my hat!

Neato! I just discovered that somebody knitted my 3AM Cable Hat. It's neat to see what other people's versions look like. You can see Holly's hat on her blog, One More Row. The colorway of her yarn is gorgeous!

You can find my pattern here:
http://smariek.blogspot.com/2006/01/chemo-hat-8-completed-3am-blue-cable.html

Sometimes I post these patterns and wonder if anybody is really interested. I post them so I know where I can go when I want to do the pattern again. :-) It's so hard to knit with a toddler around and I feel like I get very little of it done, so posting my completed items makes me feel like I've actually gotten something done.

.

1 stitch(es):

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and wanted to thank you for sharing your gorgeous patterns. Really good of you. I love your designs. I'm always perusing the web for attractive patterns. My favorites right now are cable patterns, then lace. I will probably try the 3AM cable hat first (very cute). Thanks again