Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Cap Karma

Well, it's time for Round 2 of knitting chemo caps. This year we have a blog, Cap Karma, to show off all the hats people have knitted or crocheted. I've already made two hats for this round, a red Asherton Hat and a pink Asherton Hat. I still have some white worsted weight yarn and was thinking of making another Asherton hat since I have the pattern memorized and can do it blindfolded. Or maybe make up a new pattern. I haven't decided yet...

I was thinking of participating in the 4th quarter Monthly Dishcloth KAL exchange which starts later this month. I haven't decided. I would like to create a pattern for this, yet I'm not sure whether I will have time to do that and finish the cloth in time for mailing. Plus there's the question of making it to the post office, which would normally not be a problem except if it happens to rain for several weeks during the mailing period for this exchange, as it would be impossible to go out with my baby girl in the rain. So I hesitate to commit to the exchange if I'm not 100% sure I can follow through with it.

.

0 stitch(es):