Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Wave Pool dishcloth



This Wave Pool dishcloth is my second knitted dishcloth. I managed to knit this up while my little girl was napping, while my mom watched her, and a bit during the evening. It's in the same pink yarn that I used for my Grandmother's Favorite dishcloth because I'm still working on that cone of yarn. I think this Wave Pool dishcloth would look nice in blue or a blue variegated yarn. I don't have any on hand so will have to get some to try it out sometime. I really need to get more of this cotton yarn. We can't have everything in pink, can we?

Yarn: Lily Sugar & Cream, Strawberry Color (I think)
Needles: 4.5mm - US7

.

0 stitch(es):