Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Branching Out

I've started Knitty's Branching Out scarf using Schoeller Stahl Hobby in a purple color; I think they call it "plum". The purple color doesn't seem to show through in the pictures; I haven't figured out why. Maybe it is the yellow background? Need to figure out how to take better pictures that show pattern detail. This scarf will be a gift for Sara. I always think of her as wearing green or purple, so I chose to make a purple scarf for her.

This is how long the scarf is using almost 1 ball of yarn ... about 17 repeats I think ... and roughly 2.5 ft long (I haven't actually measured it with a ruler)






1 stitch(es):

Samantha said...

Gorgeous!!