Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

State Quiz

I gave this quiz a try just for shishkabobs & giggles and was surprised that I would get this result. Yes, I'm in California, but I thought the quiz would spit out some other state instead. And I'm really amused at the last sentence below...
.




You're California!

In many ways, you are larger than life and almost defy description. You
certainly love to shake, rattle, and roll with the best of them. You have a generally
sunny disposition, but are capable of resorting to harsh extremes when pressed. You are
more likely than most to become rich, or famous, or perhaps both. While you have the
golden touch in so many regards, your respect for actors is a little over-zealous. This
endless faith in actors needs to be terminated.



Take the State Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



.

4 stitch(es):

Joan said...

I'm Kansas. Always knew I was a red state, heartland person stuck in the wrong states. LOL.

junior_goddess said...

Hah. I was Illinois. No surprise, I was born there.

Anonymous said...

I'm Minnesota! I can't say I'm too shocked, considering I'm Canadian. :)

Giulia
KnitFree

Frank the Reindeer said...

I am taken aback by that quiz. I mean, I got Puerto Rico. That's not even a state. If I didn't feel strange before...

Good stuff, though!