Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Quicksharing Wrinkle

8/6/07 Update: I'm fed up with Quicksharing. The site is back up, but it won't let me upload files. So I'm just going to stop using Quicksharing for file distribution. Some of my pattern instructions are in blog posts; other patterns instructions (which aren't in blog posts) can be downloaded from Smariek Knits Yahoo Group.

It's come to my attention that the Quicksharing site I've been using to distribute my PDF files had some major wrinkles lately and that the site wasn't even available. Well, I've just noticed that the Quicksharing site is back up, however all my PDF files have been deleted. So this is why you may have run into problems downloading my PDF files. I'm going to see if I can re-upload my PDF files to Quicksharing so that the links work again, but it will take me some time to get all of them re-uploaded.

The same patterns I've placed on Quicksharing have always been available for download on my Smariek Knits Yahoo Group here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/smariekknits/

If it looks like Quicksharing isn't going to work out going forward, I think I will just stick to using Yahoo Groups cuz it seems to be a more reliable method for distributing PDF files.

.

0 stitch(es):