Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Friday, July 04, 2008

Triumph Swatch


.
I managed to find some time last night to knit a swatch of the pattern I wrote up yesterday for the Knitting Olympic Trials. I know it doesn't look like much. I used some mystery acrylic that I dug out from my charity knitting box and it wasn't very good to knit with.

I like how it turned out, although I'm not 100% sure about the border I chose. Should I leave it alone? Minimize it a bit?

----------<>----------

Check out this blog for an ongoing contest with weekly prizes that runs until August 31!

.

4 stitch(es):

Jean said...

I like the border you chose, it give it's substantial (if that is your intention). This is so pretty, how in the world do you come up with these designs, they are gorgeous.

Aunt Kathy said...

I really like how the cables interlock. It's another great pattern. Very nice.

hakucho said...

Very pretty and intricate cable pattern :)

Cindy G said...

Great cable combination - (I like the border as it is).