Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Fridge

.
Love Tux? Then these Tux mitts are for you. Aren't they cute? Now wouldn't that be a great match for this Tux illusion scarf (English version here)? The scarf has been on my todo list for quite some time. I just haven't gotten around to finding yarn for it; it would have to be dk or sport weight cuz I think worsted would make the scarf too wide/long. The most challenging part would be to ask DH to enlarge the charts for me. I still live in the Dark Ages and do not have a printer. The next challenge would be to learn how do do illusion knitting. I've never tried that before.

Like stitch markers? Make them yourself! Michele describes how to make them here. She's made some more stitch markers which you can see here.

----------<>----------

I got this from Georgi.

.




What Your Fridge Says About You



You aren't greedy, but you don't really deprive yourself either. You strike a good balance with the stuff you buy.



You tend to be a fairly thrifty person. You splurge occasionally, but you're mostly a saver.



You are a very adventurous person. You love to try new things, and you get bored very easily.



You are responsible, together, and mature. You act like an adult, even when you don't feel like it.



You are likely single - and spending many nights alone at home.


----------<>----------

It's Sunday night and I feel unfulfilled. Where did my weekend go? I didn't quite get all the free time or wind down time I was hoping for. It's not good when the weekend is ending and I'm thinking I could really use a vacation.

Anyhow, I did make a little more progress on the vest although I haven't gotten around to blogging about it. I'll try to work on that for my next post. I'm having attention span issues and can't focus on any one thing to finish it. Of course having the little people in the house talking nonstop or asking me questions every 2 minutes doesn't help either. A side effect of my (lack of) attention span was trimming only 9 out of 10 finger nails yesterday and not noticing until today! I don't think anybody else has ever done something like that before.

.

2 stitch(es):

CatBookMom said...

Loved the fridge quiz. Some of mine were similar to yours, others not. We eat very little prepared/frozen foods, mostly fresh from the farmer's market. But there are some things in the back that I'm afraid to open, lol!

I hope you have a bit more time for yourself this week, though the 4th may get busy. DH is so quiet most of the time on weekends I forget where he is. It's too hot for him to do much in the garden.

Teenuh said...

I saw the Tux mitts on someone's queue this week and I LOVE them. I just wish I had a good person to make them for that lived in cold lands!