Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Blogged

.
I can't remember how I spiraled in. I was randomly web surfing, clicked here, clicked there, saw someone's nonsensical (non-knitting) blog and a widget in his sidebar, clicked on it, which brought me here. Ok, I'll check it out. They apparently rate blogs, I'm not sure what their criteria is though. I did a search for knitting blogs just for shishabobs and giggles. Did a quick scroll through the first few pages, recognized some blog names, and then this blog jumped out at me. Way to go Joan, you're 7.3 on their radar. :-)

.

1 stitch(es):

hakucho said...

Seems like congratulations should go to you too :)