Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Annoyed

I was just checking one of my Yahoo email addresses and noticed an email from my Gmail address (smariekknits at gmail dot com) with the subject line "Fwd: Photo" which contained some JPG files and an attached .BHX file. First of all, I knew I didn't send this email from myself (Gmail) to myself (Yahoo). The email message was really the Blackworm thing from a while back, which is pretty much summarized in this old article from PC Mag.

This email was just a little reminder not to go click happy about opening attachments from "known" senders.

2 stitch(es):

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. Are you saying that your actual e-mail address was in the "From" line? How can that happen ? YIKES!

hakucho said...

Thanks for the warning :)