Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Peruvian Collection Baby Silk

I received my order of Elann's Peruvian Collection Baby Silk this week, 7 gorgeous colors! 12 balls each of the following colors: Seashell Pink; Raspberry; Lotus Blossom; Aubergine; Oxblood; Sapphire; Deepest Black. I also picked up a few balls of Highland Wool in Dark Indigo Heather.

Now what shall I knit with all these wonderful balls of yarn? And more importantly, when will I have the time? It's quite a challenge with an almost 6 month old baby. :( I definitely want to knit a little someting for my midwife, she is a wonderful woman who made childbirth much easier for me and who understood what kind of childbirthing experience I wanted (viz. a natural childbirth with minimal intervention). I'm glad she was there instead of one of the doctors.


My first photo was a bit out of focus, so I tried it again. It still doesn't come out as clearly as I would like. Perhaps it has something to do with the "glare" off the transparent plastic? My little girl was "helping" me with the photo by pulling the bag of the Lotus Blossom Baby Silk yarn. She has good taste, that is a beautiful color!


0 stitch(es):