So I got my hands on a copy of this book this morning, and whadya know... DH has grabbed it and is reading it this very moment. We have to time slice the book...
Oh well, I do have other books to read. I'm about 3/4 way through A Place of Hiding by Elizabeth George.
And I have some other books queued up:
- Snow Blind - PJ Tracy
- A Certain Justice - PD James
- One Good Turn - Kate Atkinson
- Case Histories - Kate Atkinson
- The Art of Detection - Laurie R King
- The Winds of Change - Martha Grimes
- Strange Affair - Peter Robinson
- The Grave Tatoo - Val McDermid
- The Tomb of a Golden Bird - Elizabeth Peters
- What Came before He Shot Her - Elizabeth George