Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Booking Through Thursday



Here's this week's question:

Who’s the worst fictional villain you can think of? As in, the one you hate the most, find the most evil, are happiest to see defeated? Not the cardboard, two-dimensional variety, but the most deliciously-written, most entertaining, best villain? Not necessarily the most “evil,” so much as the best-conceived on the part of the author…oh, you know what I mean!
There are so many possibilities, it's hard to decide on one, however the first person to come to mind is Hannibal Lecter. It's been a long time since I read Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs, and Hannibal. One of these days I'll get around to reading Hannibal Rising.

.

1 stitch(es):

Literary Feline said...

Hannibal made my list too. I haven't really felt the desire to read Hannibal Rising. I was disappointed in Hannibal, and I suppose that could be why. Still, Hannibal himself is quite the evil character!