Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ack, sidebar photos fubar

.
Ack! I just noticed that some of the photos in my sidebar, particularly those for my free patterns are all screwed up. For example, the Cap Karma button shows up where my Persephone Scarf button should be. Then there are 3 other which are all wrong, and the photos isn't even one of mine! It's like Blogger pulled some random photo out of a hat and plopped it into my sidebar. Strange...

Then I noticed that my sidebar looks fine in Internet Explorer. Grrrr.... that means this is a Blogger quirk with Mozilla Firefox (my browser).

I hope Blogger irons out the wrinkles soon...
.

0 stitch(es):