Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Monday, January 15, 2007

What? I'm Mohair?

Funny thing is that I have never knit with mohair yet. Although it is a yarn I'm somewhat interested in trying someday (oh and that bag mohair coming down the pike on Elann is tempting, but I don't need that much of it!), I don't think I'm quite ready for the sort of frustration (viz. frogging) that Mohair brings...








What kind of yarn are you?




You are Mohair.You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with others, doing your share without being too weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely refuse to change your position once it is set, but that's okay since you are good at covering up your mistakes.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

2 stitch(es):

Anonymous said...

I must be EIGHT years older than you, then. So you can drive ME, thanks.

Mohair has a bad rap, I think. I've made a few things-they came out fine.

Anonymous said...

I am most certainly not dishcloth cotton! I am not Plain Jane, and I hate to clean! I must have been sleepy when I read that quiz!
p.s. - I like mohair.