Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Monday, January 29, 2007

I finally made the leap...

I finally switched over to New Blogger. Well actually I've been trying for a while since they kept giving me a link to convert, but every time I tried they would punt me over to a page informing me that I could not convert yet. Well, I finally made the leap over to New Blogger and this is my first post on New Blogger. I'm glad nothing went kablooie, you just never know, and you know what they say... don't mess with it if it ain't broke. Now I just need to get acquainted with the new features...

.

6 stitch(es):

THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

Congrats! I plan to attempt the leap this week! Hope all goes well!

Anonymous said...

Glad it went well :). I experienced the same thing - Blogger wanting me to switch and the one time I tried, I was denied. Over the weekend, I did get it done and so far, so good.

CatBookMom said...

I'll be reading often to learn about your experience in making the switch. Glad your sore throat is over. And I hope you'll be able to take a relaxing trip for a day or two.

jayne said...

Congrats on making the switch. No big deal at all is it?

I haven't tried anything new yet, but I like how I don't have to type in a code when I post to my own blog. And I really like how much faster publishing is and how when I change my template, it is also much faster.

Good luck finding the tea -- it's good, and it really works.

g-girl said...

I made the switch last friday and like you, I was glad nothing went kablooie. I would've cried! I haven't tried to update my template though-like you, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. :)

AR said...

I haven't done the update template part, either. Make sure you back up your template before you do that part, so you can cut and paste your links back into the new template. I don't think I'm going to mess with mine just yet. Like g-girl said if it ain't broke.