Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Starting a Readers' Gallery

Hey all, I've been thinking about putting together a Readers' Gallery, like I've seen other people do (Grumperina, for example). Actually, people have suggested this to me, but I didn't have any idea of how to implement it at the time. I have a vague idea of how to do it now... :-)

I know a handful of people have knitted some of my patterns, as I've received photos and have also seen them on other blogs.

Please email me if you would like your photo and a link to your blog to appear on my Readers' Gallery...

.

1 stitch(es):

Anonymous said...

I'll watch to see what comes in!

Bets