Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Whadya think?


Well here's something completely different from my Heart Lace Cloth, lol. I was trying to design something with a more "solid" fabric cuz I know the dishcloth crowd likes the solid fabrics more than the lacy fabrics. So I've bee playing around with various versions of my 4 Embossed Hearts, and think the one you see below is one the versions in the running for being final one.



Whadya think?

.

16 stitch(es):

Anonymous said...

I like them both! Care to post the new pattern, so I can try it out? I promise to send a picture after it's done.

Jami in WI

Scarlett said...

I like the four hearts, (putting on my to do list). I don't have a clue how you design these things, but much appreciation for the free patterns!

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

The new cloth is very pretty just like the Heart Lace Cloth. You are so talented.

junior_goddess said...

I like that very much!

Anonymous said...

I like them all. :-)

I echo what a previous poster said ... thank you for all the work you do making such nice patterns for us.

Becky said...

I love the lace heart. It is so elegant. I guess some are for washing and some are for the beauty. You gotta have both! :)

Joan said...

Clever girl, they are both perfect.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog via a google search looking for scarf patterns. Just wanted to tell you....your knitting is stunning! You do gorgeous work! I printed out the directions for the Asherton scarf...I've ordered the yarn and want to make it for a friend of mine in Paris, as we'll be going there in 6 weeks.
Now I'm entranced with your dishcloths! I've NEVER seen any so pretty and will copy the directions.
Thanks so much for sharing all your wonderful knitting and I plan to spend time here browsing. And if you don't mind, I'll add you to my Favorites list.

Coming Unravelled said...

I am a new knitter - and a new blogger. I love your patterns. Thank you so much. Thus far, I have found them quite easy to follow. I am crossing my fingers to the finish line.

I found your link via a roundabout way - through a member of the Dishcloth knit along. A person can get lost in those links!

Anyway, I have added you as a place to visit on my blog. I hope you don't mind.

Again, thank you so very much. Keep up the beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting! I just posted my finished heart cloth on my blog and now I see this one!! I think I just might put off casting another one until you post this pattern. And for the record, I personally love your lacy patterned cloths. It's refreshingly different than what's out there and really makes an elegant knit. I've added you to my favorite knitting blogs :)

THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

You continue to inspire me! Who knows, maybe i'll try designing some cloths too! it would be alot more fun than that blasted sudoko!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it - can't wait to see the final pattern so I can knit some for V-Day!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and quite complementary to your lace heart design. I do like the way you divided it into 4 segments. Well done!

Anonymous said...

They're lovely! I especially like the lacy one.

jayne said...

I like 'em all! Next time I'm in a washcloth mood, I'm making one of yours!

sarah lou said...

i'll get some photos of mine. the first time i tried the lacy one, it wasn't perfect, but i'll just keep that one. i've been working them as v-day gifts for just a few ladies i know (mom, bf's mom, bf's grandma, sister). these embossed hearts are pretty, too, can't wait to try that one! glad to see you at get stitchy!, too!