Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

My dominant intelligence is...

Hmm... not sure I agree. I mean, I spend much of the day babbling with my 22 month old, saying, "mahb-mm mahb-mm, bap-mm mahb-mm, doe doe doe." I would never make it as a poet (never did like analyzing poetry in school), journalist (lack creativity, and have nothing clever or original to write... even this blog is pretty dry compared to other knitters' (or other people's for that matter) blogs), teacher (lack patience, can't explain myself well), lawyer (hmm... well I did do pretty well in an intro Business Law course in college), politician (lacking charisma ... and like CBM, am trying not to be insulted at this suggestion), or translator (what, translate stuff from English to... English?!). However, I do like expanding my vocabulary... :-)


Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

0 stitch(es):