Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Numerically Challenged... still

Doh! I did it again. I decided to cast on for my 3AM Cable Hat, except this time I would need to cast on more stitches because I'm working it in DK weight yarn (the pattern was originally written for WW yarn. For whatever reason, I cast on 102 stitches when I was aiming for 108. Joined my round, did K2P2 ribbing until the end and then realized I was off. :-\ I'm just not having much luck here... Sigh...

.

1 stitch(es):

V. said...

I am with you on that counting of the stitches thing - really how hard is it and how often we mess it up!

That's why crocheting is better.