1. The world is abundant with life.
2. Night night (to DD for her afternoon nap) was the last thing I said.
3. I wonder when Y will come to their senses and stop encouraging illegal activity.
4. Love is at the end of all things.
5. There's something to be said for manners and common courtesy.
6. Kauai is where I want to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making some progress on L's scarf and a small dent in Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, tomorrow my plans include leaving Monterey and heading home and Sunday, I want to veg & knit, after catching up with laundry & misc housework!
OMG, I can't believe I'm actually getting to this on a Friday! It's cloudy, overcast, drizzling, and/or raining here in Monterey. Still not bad at all, a change of scenery is always nice and Missy is having fun. She loves driving through the tunnel on Del Monte cuz it makes her think of any tunnels in her Dora books. And every time we cross some type of bridge, we're going over the "troll bridge" (also from the Dora books/cartoon). Had a nice little walk in Carmel despite the drizzle, and enjoyed some really good cocoa at the coffee/cocoa place at the mall off of Junipero/Ocean. Sharffenberger dark chocolate cocoa, mmmm!
Copyright © Smariek Knits 2005-2009. All full copyright rights are reserved by Smariek Knits.
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.
Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.
The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.
Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.
Friday, January 02, 2009