Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Eiffel Towel cloth from Linda


Look at this beautiful cloth I received from Linda, a couple weeks ago, for the MDKAL Q4 dishcloth exchange. I love the blue color, and the cloth is so soft. She also made these beautiful stitch markers too. It's interesting to see other people's knitting. She weaved her ends diagonally which is less noticeable than the way I've been doing mine; I will have to give that a try. She also sent me a pattern to another cloth, plus some S&C yarn in Jewel.

.

0 stitch(es):