Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Pig Tail version 4



Well, here's the 4th version of my pig tail. This one has 7 chains, and I did 4 SCs in each chain, except by the time I worked my way back to the beginning, I had "lost" the 1st chain. I pulled on the yarn tail and couldn't find it. Oh well....

I guess this version curls a bit more than my last version, but it still isn't very curly. Anyways, I think I'll leave it as is. I just can't see myself trying to do 5 SCs in each chain. And the yarn, being very "splitty", is hard to work with with a crochet hook.

.

0 stitch(es):