Here is my Lacy Round Cloth, my first round dishcloth, and also my first attempt at seaming. I did such a botched up job of seaming that shows. I couldn't figure out how to seam. I looked at the video for the Mattress Stitch and couldn't figure out how to apply it to this since it wasn't really joining straight stockinette stitches on both sides. The Kitchener Stitch didn't apply since I had already cast off, so neither edges were on needles. And the Three Needle Bind Off also didn't seem to apply for the same reasons. So I winged it. Also, my cast on edge was tighter than my cast off edge, and so I ended up with more edge on the cast off edge. I can see how uneven the seaming is because of this. I really dislike the big "bulge" on the back side, which is from seaming. And weaving in ends on top of that did not help. Otherwise I think this is a lovely cloth and I'll certainly make a few more.
Here's the cloth after blocking: