Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Pig Cloth



It's finally completed. I stuck with pig tail version 4 because I had enough of using a crochet hook. And it was quite a challenge for me to do the slip stitch join onto the cloth. What do you think about how it looks on the pig? I'm not sure whether the tail is just a wee bit long relative to the size of the pig. I just hope the tail doesn't fall off from use. After all that, I did manage to weave in all 4 ends. :-) I still haven't weaved in the ends for the last handful of cloths I've completed. I just hate weaving, so I procrastinate. I didn't string on a black bead for the pig's eye since I didn't have one handy. This cloth is for my mother-in-law whose Chinese Zodiac sign is the Pig.

.

0 stitch(es):