Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Cats & Dogs



Here are two cloths for my sister-in-law. She just loves animals, especially cats & dogs. These cloths are from Knitting Knonsense.

..

My sister-in-law has 2 cats. I know she'd love anything with cats on them. You'd never guess it from the picture but this cloth is blue. It's Sugar & Cream Soft Teal color.

. .

She used to have a Chow, you know, one of those big fluffy dogs with the purple tongues? I couldn't find a pattern for a Chow so this one will have to do. This is S&C Hot Orange color. And boy is it bright when you're looking at it while knitting! lol. I had to join yarn cuz I stumbled upon a knot in my yarn while knitting up this cloth. You can't really see it on the front side, but you can definitely see/feel it on the back side. It's to the left of where the dog's front legs meet the body.

What to knit next? I'm thinking about Carol Callaway's dog bone...
.

0 stitch(es):