Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Grapes Dishcloth


I made this Grapes Dishcloth to go with the Wine Bottle & Glass dishcloth. I was thinking of making this dishcloth with purple yarn, but I didn't have any on hand and it could be aeons before I get any. So I went ahead and knitted this up using the same Wine colored yarn. Both dishcloths are RainyK creations, and they're both "oversize" dishclohs. This Grapes dishcloth is roughly 8 inch by 9 inch (20 cm by 23 cm). Of course, I'm not quite sure what the "standard" dishcloth size is. I just know that these two are by far much larger than my other ones. I hadn't gotten around to weaving in ends when I took the picture of this cloths. Weaving ends is one of my most hated tasks. I think I'll batch up a few cloths and weave all the ends at the same time.


Yarn: Lily Sugar & Cream, Wine color
Needles: 4.5mm - US7

.

0 stitch(es):