I finally finished my second hat, Sarah Bradberry's Rolled Brim Hat. This hat took me a longer time to finish because it was a larger than the first hat. I think I like doing the crown decrease most because it just gets faster and faster as the stitches become fewer and fewer.
I still have to weave in ends. I'm so lazy when it comes to doing the finishing touches to my knitting. Weaving in ends has to be my most hated knitting task.
This hat has the same "design feature" as the first hat. There is an obvious 20 stitch area where I switched balls of yarn (with my attempt at weaving in ends as I knit), a definite straight line across the knitting that doesn't hide itself well in stockinette stitch. Sigh. I need to figure out how to avoid this in the future.
Yarn: Cleckheaton Country 8 Ply DK superwash wool, Pale Iris color. Less than 2 balls.
Needle: 4.00 mm (US6)