Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Working on second hat

I had so much fun working on my first hat that I couldn't wait to start on another one. This one is a little different. It will be a roll brim instead of the K1P1 ribbing of the first hat. This second hat is taking a bit longer since it is a larger size. I finally made it to the crown decrease tonight while watching CSI Las Vegas. I'm sorry the picture isn't very exciting to look at. Right now it looks more like a tube top, lol. My husband thinks it looks like a giant wrist band.


0 stitch(es):