Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Osiris Chart

Yay, I think I've finished it. I've finally uploaded the chart for the Osiris Scarf. This is my first attempt at creating a chart and it has not been tested. Links to download the scarf pattern and chart can be found here. I would appreciate feedback on the chart so I can make improvements on my next chart attempt, if there is one. This one was created using Microsoft Word. Libby suggested using Microsoft Excel, so I might give that a try next time.

.

3 stitch(es):

Allison said...

You are an evil woman constantly making these beautiful scarves, hats and wash clothes, providing us with the patterns and causing our "to do" list to grow and grow!" I'm going to need a Smariek to do list all of it's own!

Beatriz said...

Smariek - thank you for posting all of these beautiful patterns. I signed up this morning on your yahoo group after finding the pattern link on a friends blog who just knitted 3AM Cabled Hat.

Unknown said...

Marie,

I just love the Osiris scarf! I didnt get a chance to look at the chart yet. Thanks for the kudos on the last posts. I'm a bit behind on my blog reading as of late.

Hoping things are well with you.

Libby